There have been several cases in other communities where people caught COVID19 and the facilities were shut down. To prevent any such incident, ISGL would require all of the community members to strictly follow the guidelines so we can better manage the logistics. It is understandable that the situation is difficult but we must do our due diligence and keep praying to Allah SWT for His mercy and protection.
Guidelines to pray at ISGL during COVID19
· There will be TWO (2) Jumma (Friday) Prayers in the main prayer hall, with a maximum capacity of 130 people in each session.
· Everyone MUST bring his/her own prayer rug, wear a mask, or cover his/her face at all times.
· Due to health and safety precautions: Children, elderly, and individuals with chronic illness are urged to avoid coming to ISGL for prayers.
· If you or anyone in your close proximity has any symptoms of COVID19; such as fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste, or headache, etc. then refrain from coming to ISGL.
· The rug in the prayer hall is marked to ensure social distancing and the flow of traffic. If the main prayer hall is at full capacity, then wait for the first Jama’a to finish & join the next one.
· ISGL is open for FARD (obligatory) prayers only, please pray Sunnah and Nawafil at your own places. There will be absolutely no socializing allowed before/after the prayer within the premises and in the parking area.
· Every individual MUST fill the sign-up sheet each time he/she visits ISGL.
· Restrooms & Wudu/Wazu areas will be closed on each side.
· Please help in sanitizing the prayer room and common area before leaving.
· For daily prayers, use ONLY front entrance with VIZ-PIN App (For access, please email to email@example.com)