How to Renew Your ISGL Membership
If you have previously registered for membership at ISGL via our online system, then you can renew your membership using the following steps:
- Login to your account using the email you registered with (ISGL Membership login page)
- After logging in, you can renew your membership by clicking on the “Renew Account” button on the top left side
- Review your previously entered membership information and make any necessary changes if required, and click on the submit button.
- Make the membership renewal payment using your credit card or your PayPal account (PayPal account not required).
Note: If you have forgotten your password to your online ISGL Membership account, you can reset your password using the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
If you have not previously registered for membership at ISGL via our online system, or if you have only registered in the past as an ISGL member using our paper-based registration form, then you need to register online using the following steps, which will make your ISGL membership active and current for 1 year:
- Go to the Membership Registration page on ISGL’s website and fill out the necessary information and click the “Register” button. (ISGL Membership Registration Page)
- Make the membership payment using your credit card or your PayPal account (PayPal account not required).
- Your ISGL membership confirmation will be sent to your email account
If you have any issues with your membership renewal process, you can send an email with details of the problems to firstname.lastname@example.org